- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
- Basic Policy on the Handling of Specific Personal Information
Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
- ・attach the identification documents mentioned in 1 below;
- ・enclose the fee mentioned in 2 below (only in the case of a request for disclosure); and
- ・send it to the address stated in 3 below by post (postage fee to be paid by the requester).
1. Identification Documents
The following documents are necessary for a request by the requester (1) and a request by a proxy for the requester (2):
- (1)A request by the requester
- ・Two of any of the followings : 1) original certificate of residence; 2) driver’s license; 3) health insurance card; 4) passport; and 5) other formal document (a copy of the section that includes the requester’s name and address for 2) through 5)).
- (2)A request by a proxy for the requester
- ・For identification of the proxy: One of the documents mentioned in (1) above
- ・For identification of the requester: One of the documents mentioned in (1) above
- ・For confirmation of proxy
Legal representative: A copy of the family register or order of determination
Voluntary representative: A letter of proxy with the registered seal of the requester affixed and the original seal registration certificate of the requester
Note: Since they will be used to record the communication with the requester, the identification documents will not be returned but will be stored under strict control at Nippon Shinyaku.
2. Fee (only in the case of a request for disclosure)
¥500 worth of postage stamps
Information Helpdesk, Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd.
14, Nishinosho-monguchi-cho, Kisshoin, Minami-ku, Kyoto 601-8550, Japan